Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 9

Something you are proud of the last few days.

Well something sure does spring to mind, but I can't give details and even though it's really interesting and exciting I can't talk about it so there!

So another thing I am proud of is my 4yo. He is about to embark on the great journey of education that is school! He has had 4 school visits so far and is so excited that he puts his uniform on every day when we get home from kindy. He even called his friend this morning to talk about school shoes! I wasn't really a big fan of school to be honest and I hoped to hell that he would enjoy it and look forward to it.

Naturally, I will sob and cry the first day when he goes. I probably will have to go shopping in order to take my mind of it! But I am so proud of him for all the things that we, his parents (we had no prior experience and skills in this area!) have presented him with, he always has such a positive attitude and just goes with the flow.

So Son, I am hugely proud of you, I know you will make your own decisions about what you like and don't like. You'll get to try out lots of new and exciting stuff! And it's so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment