Wednesday, September 8, 2010

30 Days of me: Day 1

A recent photo - here is one my 4yo took of me in my office. The microphone in the background is his, it's not an essential work tool.

15 interesting facts about me (well it's my interpretation of the word interesting) so here goes. If all else fails, I could use this as a bedtime story to send people to sleep!


1.My dentist in the UK wrote a song for Black Lace in the 80's. It wasn't Agadoo.


2. When I was pregnant I had a condition that sounded a little bit like a car!


3. I'm addicted to green tea, I will happily have 6/7 cups of it a day. I don't even know if that is too much, but surely it's not as bad as too much coffee?

4.Marco Pierre White and I went to the same middle school.

5. In my first job, I was one of the few that was taught how to use the telex, I loved doing it and had many a free trip overseas as a result on my telex chat with offices overseas.

6. I have invented several board games, dances and nursery rhymes.

7. When I go to a concert I have to buy a t-shirt regardless of the price. I have a cupboard full of them and never wear them. Well, apart from T-shirt from The Killers tour last year with 'I Got Soul' on the front and "But I'm not a soldier" on the back.

8.Brushing my teeth is never a chore, I LOVE brushing my teeth and do it several times a day.

9. I am a descendant of Rob Roy MacGregor the Famous Scottish rebel.

10.In the first 10 seconds I can normally name that tune for any UK based pop music of the 80's and 90's.

11. I have lived in many countries, most of them when I was under 6.

12. When I was a child I dreamed of being a flamenco dancer, so much so, that I was caught stealing some red flamenco shoes from a shoe shop and putting them in my pushchair. I think that is where my love of shoes came from!

13.I'd like to learn how to play the piano, I have the piano and a teacher (my Nana) but kids keep getting in the way!

14.I love pork scratchings, I know some people think they are hideous but I don't!

15.I collect cookery books, I have cupboards full of them, but always use the same four books.

2 comments:

  1. I have so many cookbooks as well and food magazines. Craziness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. inspiring blog blog I love to read it and I enjoy to read especially when you was stealing shoes from a Shoe Shop good work

    ReplyDelete