Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 20

Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future.

Well, easy peesy blog for me today. It's my husband (he's probably thinking I am going to say Brandon Flowers!).

We have been married for nearly 8 years and together for nearly 13 years. Till death do us part, as we said in our vows (I didn't do the obey bit cos that would just be boring!). And I did mean it, I didn't get married because I wanted a new dress, nice party or an excuse to spend lots of money! It just felt so right and still does! It's not easy, and like life, it has it's ups and downs. I think marriage is like anything, you get out what you put in, I love him more now than I ever did when we first met. He is a great husband, father and friend. xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment