Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 6

Day 6 - A favourite SuperHero and Why?





Well, I'm not a big Superhero fan, I do like Wonderwoman. What woman wouldn't want to look that good in tights with their pants on the outside, and sporting an out-there headband. Anyway, I decided no, she is too mainstream and everyone would say her, cos let's face it. She is uber-cool.



I, on the other hand, am not. I like foolish things and why would I choose her! So I've gone for a slightly more unusual one...

Special Agent Oso.

We have alot in common me and Oso. Well I watch him alot, and for all his annoying side kick makes me want to throw the TV out of the window, I can appreciate his good nature, helpfulness and his ability to be a friend to lots of people all over the world.

Yes, he can be a bit thick sometimes.. again a trait I can empathise with, but all in all, he has good intentions and means well. Don't we all! He has no secret dark side, no nasty cryptonite to harm him (Superman would have been my #2) and he can always blame the kid if it all goes a little bit Pete Tong!

So watch Oso (if you have kids you know who I am on about if not... don't you'll be hooked!!) and learn something from the wise one. He learns a new trick himself, helps others without mocking them, speaks to children all over the world (in some weird dubbed language!) and above all, he's yellow cool and has soooo much merchandise would render you bankrupt in weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment