Wednesday, September 15, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 7















Day 7 - A picture of someone that has the biggest impact on you.


Well this is a photo (from left to right of my mum, my cousin Paul, my husband and me) in the beautiful village of Maratea, Italy for Paul's wedding in 2008.

And no offence Paul but this is about my Mum and my Husband.

They both, inspire me, encourage me, love me and challenge me. They say the things that no-one else will, they understand me and never, ever judge me. I thank them for being so giving and contrary, I'm sure that's why the get on so well and like a good row!

You are both very special, intelligent, funny, passionate and loving people. I am eternally gratefully for having you both in my life and long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment