Wednesday, September 22, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 13

A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear xxxxxxx,

Thanks for nothing. I helped you in your time of need, showed you more hospitality than you can shake a stick at it and what did you do? Abuse me, steal from me and my family but more importantly, your vile behaviour and words really hurt me and my family.

I gave with no expectations (good job really seeing as you made it clear that you have moved on!) Honestly, I have never met such a selfish, greedy, self-centred person, who clearly doesn't think about other people and has no concept of helping others.

Anyway, I could write more but you have already occupied far too much of my head space and I think bitterness is not good for anyone's Karma. Your negativity, nastiness, vicousness are all issues that YOU have to deal with not me. So good luck to you.

Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment