Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 2

Day 2 in the big brother household. Sorry, couldn't help myself!

Well todays challenge is : The meaning behind your blog name

TWISKETT

So where to begin, my husband has a thing for calling things by other names! So blame him, this is one of the many things he calls me. It's a made up word (clearly!) and it has no meaning. I do know how he got to it and I could go on but then I wouldn't have anything to say on Day 19!

Anyway, that's all for me, been a busy old day for me, kids, housework, tweet ups. See you all tomorrow with a photo (so that's an easy day). I am seeing alot of friends tomorrow and lucky old me has a friend who is a photographer (the lovely and talented @Keri_little) so maybe if I ply her with enough wine she can take a few funny one's!

TGIF

No comments:

Post a Comment