Wednesday, October 13, 2010

30 Days of me - Day 27

Why are you doing this challenge?

Well it sound like a challenge, for me a non-blogger. And I also thought it would be fun reading about everyone from the same point of view. I've slacked a bit (especially last week) did have a major excuse 5yo starting school and endless kids parties. I think maybe the time needed to do this challenge I underestimated, and I need to be more realistic with my workload and other commitments.

So nothing earth shattering from me. I haven't seen the light or had some major life changing event happen as a consequence. Nor I have discovered the inner writer in me. Still find it hard to be articulate in writing, I can speak proper but my writing and grammer are fairly appalling.

Hope it's not been too dull for you the reader. A million apologises if it hasn't met your expectations. Will do better next time, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment